UPTOWN PARTY POLICY
At Uptown we have created a unique concept that is conducive for all social events. We love to help you throw parties. Whether it is a bridal shower, a birthday party or a going-away send off, leave it with us to help you with the events.
The following is our party policy:
- Advise the date and time of the party as far in advance as possible to reserve availability
- Advise the number of people in the party and the services required so we can determine the length of time for the party.
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is required per person to reserve your time, and the deposit will be taken off your final bill.
- The deposit must be made 1 week prior to the party day, or your time is forfeited
- To accommodate your party, a one-on-one time has been set between your party and each technician. We may not be able to guarantee late arrivals and service may be shortened accordingly.
- We can service 8 guests at one time (subject to staff availability), if your party has more than 8 guests, the party will be booked in two shifts.
- Please arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- You can bring your own food and drinks.
- Should there be any decorations, please advise us ahead of time.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, however, occurred in the salon.
- Any behavior that is deemed inappropriate and abusive will not be tolerated.
- All service bills are to be paid together as one.
- With any party, it requires us to put more effort into planning and organizing, therefore we would request gratuity to be mandatory at 20%.