UPTOWN PARTY POLICY
At Uptown we have created a unique concept that is conducive for all social events. We love to help you throw parties. Whether it is a bridal shower, a birthday party or a going-away send off, leave it with us to help you with the events.
The following is our party policy:
- Advise the date and time of the party as far in advance as possible to reserve availability.
- Advise the number of people in the party and the services required so we can determine the length of time for the party.
- A deposit of $25 per person is required at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation. The deposit will be refunded 100% on the day of the appointment and each guest can pay for their own service. Cancellation must be advised 24 hours in advance, otherwise, the deposit will be forfeited.
- To accommodate your party, a one-on-one time has been set between your party and each technician. We may not be able to guarantee late arrivals and service may be shortened accordingly.
- Please arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- You can bring your own food and drinks.
- Should there be any decorations, please advise us ahead of time.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, however, occurred in the salon.
- Any behavior that is deemed inappropriate and abusive will not be tolerated.
- Our technicians do rely on the gratuity to supplement their income. Please tip accordingly.
Thank you for your booking